Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Schooling days have already started. Its been 1 month we have school. 
Things for me & baby is getting okay. At first, it was abit cocky & shaky. But in time, 
we manage to adapt and catch up with reality. 
I've been staying back @ tampines just to spend time & baby have been coming over my house
just to meet me. Both are making the effort, yes! :D



 Okay school has been awesome for me. Sometimes I felt out of place but I manage to overcome it.
Why? Well, I get to know that my classmates are facing the same thing as me.
Not all but most of them. Yea, my classmates are awesome! I swear, they are really awesome.
They are not like how i actually thought they would be.


My life now is so different compare to last time. No more freedom. Everyday mesti ade bende
have to do. I dont even have time for my own or bby. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment