Saturday, May 25, 2013

Everything has come to its end. I don't know to listen to my heart or my mind. I will of course going to miss you terribly.
This 554 days spend with you is a blessing. I never had regret being with you. 
I never expected we would turn out this way. You got to understand that this is not what I want.
Religion is something we cannot ran away from. We got to respect it. I'm glad that we end it in a clean way. 
Obviously I cannot take the pain. But if this is how it should be, I have got to accept it somehow. I know, God is saving the best for me, for us. And I know, God send you as a guidance for me. You taught me a lot since you first came into my life. 
Now, I have lost you as a boyfriend. But I hope I wont lose you as someone that I love in my life. I have got to be strong. You have got to be strong. 
No words can explain how thankful & lucky I feel towards you. May you know how much I feel towards you one day.
Yeap, I guess Love doesn't necessarily need to be together.
If I really love you as much, I got to set you free. 
I will frequently visit the world that is meant for us. The world whereby we both are living together, happily ever after. 
I will always, forever, keep you in my heart.
Until we meet again my dream prince,
  Sree Karthikesu. I love you <3 b="">

No comments:

Post a Comment