'I'm sorry baby. You still hold to the other half of my heart.'
It still linger in my mind.
It's impossible to forget.
I bet you feel the same way too.
But like what you said, whats done is done.
We can't expect something that had already happened to not happen.
A day not being able to sleep made me realise so much.
All the long msges that i've sent to you, apologising, I hope you will consider about it. I don't need a reply, but I need you to acknowledge it the least.
I'm sincere in every way.
I hope you would already think ahead, like how i already did.
I hope you would forgive & forget like how I already did.
I hope you are still hoping things to stay the same as how i hope too.
I don't care how people would label us after this argument.
Our flaws, we know it well.
I don't give a single shit about others opinion.
We went through something that was worst compared to this.
So why bother about others when it is all about us?
Ops, that sentence should goes to me instead. :p
you're out for your 'taipusam' now.
And here i am, expressing my feeling once again.
I'm afraid, that you would raise your voice to me again.
Yes, I know & I admit the mistake that i've made.
But by raising your voice baby, the level of scariness in me will increase.
'I still need you. And I still miss you. And now I wonder..'
You know I would walk a thousand miles just to see you tonight.
Today is the fifth day we're not meeting.
Don't you miss me? Because I already miss you badly.
I didn't share with anyone about this. I hope you don't too.......
'I'll never be your mother's favourite.Your daddy can't even look me in the eyes.
If I were in their shoes I will be doing the same thing.
Saying there he goes again, walking with that troublesome girl.
But they just afraid of something that they don't understand.
But darling, watch me change their mind.
And for you I'LL TRY I'LL TRY I'LL TRY.
I'll pick up those broken pieces till I'm bleeding, if that would make you mine.'
I'mstilllovingyoutillthisverymomentandnobodycanchangethatstatementihavemade.<3

No comments:
Post a Comment