Sunday, February 5, 2012

A mistake made ;


A perfect song that fits the situation. 
 
'Now there's gravel in our voices, glass is shattered from the fight.'

No one gona read this blog of mine, so i decided to post. I have no where to 
express out my feelings. Truth told, I'm scared to express it, anywhere. I don't
want it to seems that its your fault.

'You will always be my hero eventho you've lost your mind.'

It is getting worst, isn't it? Nothing can help to change it. What can I do now?
Well, i start it first, i have to end it. 
But.. Truth told, I'm scared. 
Your voice still linger in my head. Unexpected. Yea. But what can you expect
from someone who has been so patient towards you? 
I'm not trying to make you feel like a lost puppy who keeps following my order.
I was being unreasonable who wants you all by myself till I didn't realise that 
you were suffocated by me. 







I'm sorry. It wasn't on purpose for me to start all this bullshit.
But please don't stay mad.. Please don't shout that way again..
Because..

Your voice, you scared me.
Please, that's the first & last. 

'Sometimes it last in love but sometimes it hurts instead.'
This sentence has always been a warning for us, but we don't realise it.
Yes, it hurts badly now. Both you & me.
Every words that we blurt out, we end up getting hurt of it.
 I'm sorry for my part. I know I might hurt you more.


I cannot go any further knowing that we both are in this state. I'm really sorry. 
Look at how happy we are together. Stay that way, please? I don't want to find any excuse 
to argue with you. I really regret baby. I don't want to lose you. Please tahan with me, endure 
with me, through thick & thin. Tell me that we will make it through. 
'All this money can't buy me a time machine. I should've tell you what you mean to me. Because 
now i pay the price.'

Be mine forever, Sree Karthikesu? 
Because I still love you no matter what. :') 


We don't have to sing this song, because we will always be together. :') <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment